343a Sydney Road, Brunswick, VIC 3056
Brand New Serviced Apartment Hotel Business in the Heart of Brunswick!
- 45-65 apartments comprising 1 and 2 bedrooms within a brand new 270 residential complex with opportunities to further expand letting pool.
- Outstanding long term lease - 25 years
- Exceptional Franchise of an established operator with the systems and support to enable for future growth.
- Full staff and back office support in place to commence hotel operations and supported by the franchisor with full infrastructure & systems to allow new operator to walk in and commence trading.
- Amenities include Brand New custom designed furniture pack, Secured lobby entrance, Concierge Desk/Reception, Guest Lounge, Gym, Sky Gardens, basement parking and etc.
- State of the art technology with ipads, apple TV and PBX system in each room.
- Full advertising by print, banners and TV campaigns commenced and paid by the Franchisor.
- Sydney Road's lively shopping strip covers all the essentials and even more little luxuries with supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques moments away.
- 10 mins train ride to the CBD with Melbourne's main universities and largest medical institutes all within 3km, as is transport and the freeway to the airport.
Want more info?
Tze ChanAn honest, highly driven and enthusiastic agent, Tze Chan is an asset to those looking to sell their property for a premium price. With over seven years of experience in residential and commercial property sales, Tze brings a valuable skill set to his role as Sales and Business Development Manager at Network Pacific Real Estate. As Tze puts it “I get great satisfaction from helping clients achieve their property goals and ensuring every vendor and purchaser receives constant feedback throughout the sales process.” Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and Malay, Tze’s formula for success is built upon his exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, local market knowledge and in depth understanding of the sales process. Drawn to Network Pacific for its innovative processes and ongoing education and training, Tze has proven himself as an outstanding sales agent and experienced negotiator. Tze has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies from the University of Technology Sydney and is a REIV member. Collapse
Talk to an expert
Whatever your real estate needs, we have the experts to guide you on your journeyHOW CAN WE HELP YOU?